Your Username is the email address SfN has on file for you.
Your password is your nine-digit SfN member number, unless you've changed it.
If you are unable to access your account, do not create a new account
. This creates record duplication errors and difficulty for future attempts to log in. Contact the Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (202) 962-4000. Staff is available to assist you during normal business hours.
New to SfN?
If you have never interacted with the Society (i.e. registered for the annual meeting, applied for an award, etc.) create an account now.
Need help? Try these tips for logging in to your SfN account.
- Have you changed email addresses since you last logged in? Try using an older email as your user name. Once logged in, you can update your account with your current email. If you don't remember your user name, retrieve your user name.
- If you know your user name but forgot your password, reset your password.
- NOTE: Your login for The Journal of Neuroscience is separate from your SfN.org login.
- If you have never been a member of the Society but have previously created an account and logged in for other reasons (such as meeting registration), log in using your nonmember account user name and password. If the password you used is not working, it may have been automatically changed during a past upgrade – simply reset your password.
- Do not use the form above to log in to the Neuroscience 2013 Exhibit Portal. Use this link and follow the instructions on the page.